Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

February 07, 2008

Financial Times Global MBA 2008 rankings

You can view all of the glorious FT Rankings for 2008! So exciting... I don't generally blog about rankings because lots of other people do and I find the topic basically pointless. At the end of the day, I look at starting salaries for grads and don't worry about the rest of it. To their credit, FT gives their ranking away unlike Businesweek and US News and World Report, but I guess that probably means something about the market value of FT's rankings.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to.


-Adam Markus

ビジネススクール MBA留学
Real Time Web Analytics