Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 29, 2010

THE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL ESSAY MICROSOFT WORD FILE TEMPLATE

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL ESSAY MICROSOFT WORD FILE TEMPLATE?

Two clients have sent files in the last couple of weeks using the LBS template that the school provides applicants. I think there is something really odd going on with this template's macros.  In the first case, the essays would not print out completely.  At the time, I did not think this was anything but a highly localized case.  Tonight, I reviewed a clients essays and noticed that the printed version and the version on my computer were not the same.  It appeared that the old version of the essays was showing up on my desktop while an updated version was printing out.  This is totally weird. Is it just me or..? 
Well back to reviewing my clients' stuff.

Adam
Real Time Web Analytics